FTVS ME Numeric Input Enable deletes leading zero

alanze

I'm trying to use a Numeric input enable to let users change their HMI password. The only problem is it deletes leading zeros when you enter it. I know a string input enable will work but passwords have to be numbers only. Is there a way to make the Numeric entry not delete leading zeros?

Yeah I've got my own keypad and stuff programmed, just I didn't want to have 2 more keypads with their logic. Numeric entry is a lot less laggy as well.

Similar Topics

title says it all. at what point in time are ( ) required when writing expressions in FTVS? is it only when you want to 'look' at things it...
Replies
Views
If it had a modem it would be damned near ideal. I still have at least half-a-dozen sites I call into using a modem. Besides the Rockwell stuff...
Replies
Views
Can you have a connection between the .mer application and multiple PLC's (runtime targets?) So rather than messaging certain status bits from...
Replies
Views
something i found today working with global objects in FTVS v10. If you have an object within your global object screen that is OUTSIDE the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to hide a button unless 2 possible users are logged in AND a DINT in my processor is == 0. I can't seem to work out the syntax with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom