Schneider PLC HW config Error

Hossam Azzaz

Dear All,
I'm new to programming Schneider PLCs. I've:
CPU: TM200CE40R
DI Module: TM3DI16
DO Module: TM3DQ16R
AIO Module: TM3AM6

Everything was going OK in office (i.e. no HW configuration errors, or no programming errors), but in site, after downloading the ladder user program I found error message of CPU is not consistent with other Modules which are colored in red.
I can't find where exactly the error cause. I need to know.
Thanks.

If you say it was ok before taking to site I assume you had a program in it and it was ok, only thing I can think of is I/O module connector loose, or during installation somebody has fried one or more cards, another possibility is if you downloaded program on site there is an addressing error
Edit: If I remember correctly there are some system registers that might show more detail on the error