Panelview Plus with DF1

andy_1983

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to use a USBCBL-CP3 cable to communicate between the DF1 port on an SLC 5/04 CPU and the USB connection on a Panelview Plus 7?

There seemed to have been talk that this would be possible at one point - perhaps this was just a local rumour!

Anyone know if this was something Rockwell had planned? and have now dropped? a few months ago I was searching for this and came across a link to a tech connect article that might have been about this - but this had been removed?

Its not a problem for me this, just a curiosity more than anything...

Regards

Andy

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. Not sure if this has been asked before but I could not find anything in the search. I have a PVP1000 connected via DF1 to 1 ML1500...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is detrimental to use a FULL straight through cable to connect these two. I know that the AB cable does not carry pin 9...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus Compact 600 and am trying to communicate with a SLC504 through the RS232 comm port with no luck. I can see the Panelview...
Replies
Views
I have tried to transfer a program to a PV+1250 via DF1 or DH485, but it will not connect. RSLinx will autoconfig and show the panelview (as a...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom