Need a printout of 90-30 program to convert from

stmoore

We have a ZSK-30 extruder (1996) that lost its program in a power down. I've been tasked with getting it back up. The processor was upgraded to a SLC500 in 2000 and we do not have that program. We do have the original 90-30 program. I need a printout of the GE program to convert to a new processor. Can someone help me out?

Similar Topics

I need a printout of an old LogicMaster 6 (series six) program. I do not have an old PC to run the LM6 program to view it. Thanks for any help.
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Hi all. That will be a stupid question for a lot of you guys. I'm talking with ProSoft support and he sent me an example late yesterday: XIC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom