APACS MOORE ACM Serial Cable Redundant

bonjourdaisy

Hey all,

I know this is a shot in the dark: I'm trying to setup a redundant pair of ACM controllers and I dont have any of the serial cables for redundant pairs. Does anyone happen to know what the pinout would be?

I'm hoping that it's just the pins are jumpered between the two controllers but would like to know definitively. I contacted Siemens and they were no help :(

Hoping there is an old MOORE fellow around who has made his own.

Thanks!

PN 16137-221

Similar Topics

I have currently installed GE iFix 3.5 onto a Windows XP machine and trying to get comms to a Moore APACS system. I have the APX - Moore APACS...
Replies
Views
Hello, Background: At my work we are migrating the old plant architecture from APACS+ to PCS7. This process has been ongoing for several years...
Replies
Views
Hello all, A group I am involved with is just completing converting a Siemens APACS control system over to an RSLogix PLC. The subject came up of...
Replies
Views
Having an issue in which trying to communicate via modbus on an ACM+. I made the redundant serial cable myself, and verified it with my...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I've posted something regarding APACS few days before I got almost no response.........I would like to is the technology has really...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom