Helle guys.

I have two types of abb drive
ACS150
ACS355

I want to make some backup of the drive
I don’t want to use the flash drop

What abb Software do I need?
I have the cable OPCA-2

DriveWindow Light2 (free download) + 'RS CABLE' (Part : 68239745); if no available RS232 Serial port a USB-to-Serial adapter is needed. My Tripp-Lite/Keyspan USA-19HS has never failed me.

Thank you very much.
I already have the cable and the usb to rs232 adapter.
But the drive window light also support the acs150?

Well, apparently not...DriveWindow lists only ACS140 and ACS160 for the '1x0' Series...I have used it with 355s and 550s...

It looks like the 150s have an integral HIM(Control Panel) so your only option would be the FlashDrop 'feature'.

Ok. That make sense..

Do you have a link for for the drive window light download.

I can only find upgrades on ABB site

Unfortunately so I see...I am pretty sure I have downloaded it from ABB a couple of years ago.

It is available here in the US for some $185 + Shipping.

I'd call your local ABB rep and see if they could provide you with a 'demo' copy...:D..