SFC Active Step Change Functionality

frankie59er

Hi All,
Im used to using DCS software where you can perform active step changes to move logic from the current active SFC step to any other step in in the SFC sequence.
Can active step changes be performed on RSlogix?

I seem to be only able to move forward using the "step through" function which only allows logic to move forward.

Is that for testing only? The beauty of sfc is that it doesn’t allow you to go to steps randomly. It forces you to adhere to the paths defined.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have some guidance on setting the Last Scan of Active Steps setting in the SFC Execution tab of Logix5000 controllers? I'm reading...
Replies
Views
Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I'm a student who's very new to programming on Studio5000 (Logix Designer - Rockwell Software) and maybe getting some insight or help on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom