Ignition SCADA- system. ecurity get User Roles

Sham

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how can I switch users out from the client? but without using the Command>Logout option from top left corner of the client interface instead, get it from a button in the interface (like I press “switch users” button, and it takes me to the option of putting username and pwd).

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need to Interface Ignition SCADA ethernet network to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 Serial RS232 DF1. Has anyone out there found a low...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to find a clear answer on this. Say you have a plc and an hmi with ignition to control the plc(and of course all other things you do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for recommendations on some ethernet cameras suitable for hygienic/washdown areas, that I can embed into an Ignition SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've not tried Ignition yet but it looks good. It looks to be aimed at factory level automation so I was wondering if anyone is using...
Replies
Views
Hello: I just thought some of you may want to see a report that we take from Ignition Scada. I work in the Oil & Gas Industry and this is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom