How to Populate Descriptors automatically through each Level of a UDT

latchpad

Is it possible to auto populate descriptors of bits through multiple layers of UDTs?

For example, I want the Highlighted bit to be descripted as
"T3 Infeed Conveyor Pos A Stopper At Extended State" but it only shows "T3 Infeed Conveyor" and "At Extended State" but not Pos A Stopper. It seemed to skip over the Second layer of the UDT Description.

is there a solution for this? or do I have to populate each description bit by bit.
It seems insane to me that you would have to do that...

Thanks

Capture.JPG

Similar Topics

Is it possible to auto populate descriptors of bits through multiple layers of UDTs? For example, I want the Highlighted bit in the attached pic...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I am working on a project where I need to scan in 2 Barcodes to populate 2 different tags. A glue Batch and a product serial...
Replies
Views
Here is what I have done: We have a VersaView on the line and from what I know you cant do transfer utility for IPCs. So I got the MER file...
Replies
Views
I need to have an array tag that contains string data from a csv file. The csv file needs to be imported once per day. Is there any simple way to...
Replies
Views
I have a UDT with 166 Members,part of which has the 40P module definition. As part of the upgrade from a PowerFlex 40P to a PowerFlex 525, this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom