PC OScope

CaspianSage

I hope it is not inappropriate to post this here,

Have any of you tried any of the solutions to use your pc or notebook as an oscilloscope?

If so what works and what no so much.

Thank you!

Not really... I have seen a couple that are quite cheap online (20MHz though) and have considered it, but am always hung up on not seeing the interface to get the data.

I have a logic analyser (not for working in PLC's) and it's a pain in the neck to use the program that came with it. Also, I wouldn't bet too much on the isolation of the device being enough not to fry my laptop should a lead go somewhere it shouldn't

Similar Topics

Hi, We've been doing a lot of work to get our DH+ networks back as they should be, following years of poorly executed modifications. We've...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm really trying to get our guys to use good wiring practices . It seems like it is hard to get them to understand the...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to examine the pulses from an encoder BEI. It has A+ A- B+ B- Z+ Z- PWR and GND. I connect the clip from probe to GND and the probe...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Need a little help measuring electrical noise which is causing our encoder reading to flicker. i need help setting up oscilloscope to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am interested in buying a handheld or at least portable scope/DMM for home hobby and one I could use at work as well. Interested in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom