OT: Memorial Day

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day.

I want to wish the best to all those now serving in our military.

Keep it tight and do it right.
There ain't no use in looking down, there ain't no discharge on the ground.
Ain't no use in looking back, Jodi done got your Cadillac.

We love you guys and hope you can return home soon

rsdoran said:

We love you guys and hope you can return home soon

Dito... and Thanks!

Norml, please tell your son thanks for trying to make this world a better place 🍺

God bless these guys. None of my children have chosen the military, but several of my very dearest friends have sons in Iraq. Brings a tear to my eye when I think of them. Your sentiments are mone in spades.
stv

I know I am a day late, but yeserday was quite busy for me. I would like to thank all of you have posted here with your concern, care and thanks for member of the Armed Forces. I come form a Military family: both of my Grandfathers served in WWII, my Father was drafted during 'Nam and spen 23 years serving in the Army (after retiring he went to work for Naval Ordance building weapons for Naval Ships), my brother has been in the National Guard for almost 18 years (6 months in Bosnia (SP?), 18 months in Afganistan (SP?) and will be leaving around the end of the year for Iraq. Plus various Cousin and Uncles ect. have also severed.
It takes a special type of person to willing put their life in harms way to better the life of others. A Million Thanks to my family members and everyone else that has given or is willing to give EVERYTHING to give the rest of us the way of life we deserve.......