Kinetix 6000 doesn't start the "actively cycling"

LucioE

Suddenly a kinetix 6000 2094-BM02 turn off the display, just the dot "the logic power led" is ON.

Any idea why happened this, and how to fix it, if have a solution.

Thankyou.

Sounds like you may have an on board fuse blown within the drive itself. If so, you will need to contact Yaskawa for support.
I posted a link to the Yaskawa Kinetix 6000 troubleshooting page. Don't know if it'll help but it's a start.

Best regards,
Jay

[URL="http://www.cednebtrc.com/ftp_bbernier/Kinetix%206000%20Troubleshooting_rev1.pdf"[/URL]

Thankyou Jay, but I have read all the manual and faults and nowhere says something about that.

I changed the PCB with display from another Kinetix and it turns ON, so the damage is in this PCB, but i dont know why, I mean this is almost new, anyway we are going to get a new one...