Program to Run mode Question

gizmo

1756-L55 ControlLogix5555 Controller
RSL5K v.12

I've got a simple PIDE Block with an input reference to the PV and an output reference from the CV.
When I turn the key from Run to Program then back in Run Mode, the CV of the PIDE block goes to "0%". I beleive I've got other PIDE blocks that their CV's don't go to "0%".
Note: I'm not downloading to the controller, just turning the key.

Any ideas on what settings/parameters that may cause the above?

Thanks!!

Follow up

Control Action = True = PV-SP.
I'm not real sure how control action would cause the controller to put out CV=0% when swithed to Program mode and back Run.

What do you want or expect the controller to do if your PV input signal burns out or goes open?

Some processes it will go upscale some it will go downscale, it all depends on what you are controlling.

This might be what you are seeing.