Connection with modbus master and slave

Nirmalya Basu

Hi everybody.in a project i have used a ge-fanuc 90 - 30 cpu with versamax modules. But my problem is in its modbus connection. I have used swift elite multifunction meter as slave and as modbus master module ic200cmm020 - aa, i have done the logic circuit with the help of gfk2423a pdf.my cpu sends the request to my modbus master as describe in that pdf but i don't get any result from my slave devices.i don't know why so plz help me.

Similar Topics

Hello, The problem refers to Festo servodriver. I have a Festo CMMO-ST-C5-1-LKP servodriver, I want to connect this to NX PLC via Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Hello All, There is this always one last issue before getting everything to work and I am having a similar scenario.:wait: So I got this module...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to read data with CITECT from a IP Master (ISYGLT) with a MODBUS!! The problem is that the IP Master does not respond. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom