Allen Bradley Data Highway + (DH+) to Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP.

Couple ways really.

If you have a spare ENET card, spare DHRIO card and a 4slot CLGX rack you can shove them all together and bridge that way.

Mickey,
I haven't been here long. But, I see you are a prime mover on this forum.
I need an address and preferred brand.
I have already learned alot from your answers to others questions. I figure I better start sucking up now, so when I really need your expertise, you will come through in a bind. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us.

Mickey,
I haven't been here long. But, I see you are a prime mover on this forum.
I need an address and preferred brand.
I have already learned alot from your answers to others questions. I figure I better start sucking up now, so when I really need your expertise, you will come through in a bind. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us.

WOW, now I'm getting a big head to go along with the big ears.

Thanks for the kind words.

I never met anyone in my (our?)line of work who isn't a bit full of them selves. No D/r intended. Big head big ears , who cares. results are all that matters.