Communication problems with Omron PLC (CPM2C)

jur432

Hello, who can help me with my communication problem with Omron PLC.

I have an Omron PLC (CPM2C-32CDT1C-D) and bought an communication cable, the USB-CIF02 this is not an original cable from Omron, if you want to use this cable you need an adapter cable from Omron namely the CS1W-CN114.
In addition, I have purchased CX One V4 Lite software on the advice of Omron Netherlands.
The PLC configuration is stand alone, I have installed the USB cable driver and this is now installed as COM 6. (I am using Windows 7 Enterprice)
I have set the COM-port as Omron proposes (see photo), but I also tried other options, besides that the DIP switch SW1 & SW2 are set to ON, other options have also been tried here.
I keep getting an error message, can I get communication with this type of PLC with this configuration or do I have the wrong cable?
Have searched the internet for a solution and maybe the CS1W-CN226 cable is a better solution for this PLC?
Who can help me, thanks in advance.

(see photo)

I think the pictures were to large to work

I asked a friend to verify, first he said the "The CS1W-CN114 and USB-CIF02 should work" so maybe there is a issue with your cables?

Second he try... "successfully connected your USB-CN226 to a CPM2C-20CDR-D"

So the CN226 should work also, just not sure why your CN114 and the CIF02 would not work for you, do you have any other Omron PLC's there?

I also don't know why my current setup would not work, the only thing that could be:
I bought the USB-CIF02 cable in China and I received the drivers on a CD-ROM, but I don't get it installed because my virus scanner goes off and I can't turn it off, because it's a company laptop. So I downloaded the driver from the internet, maybe it's not the right one even though windows indicates that it is installed correctly?

In addition, I have no other Omron PLCs, only two of the same types, and it doesn't work with both.
However, we have ordered the USB-CN226 cable from you because the problem needs to be solved.