help with s7 and indramat CLC d02.3 unit

I'm stuck in a loop and need some help.
Just got a used machine in with a s7 PLC and indramat CLC d02.3 motion control. I am not familiar with either so bear with me.
The CLC unit has a E400 fault that is " e-stop".
Upon power up it counts 0,2,3, e400.
Manual says it is a low bit that need to go high.
In the PLC the bit coming out of the CLC is m230.2 CLC alarm bit. And that is in the estop string for the machine. The m120 m121 words seem to be the write bits to the CLC such as "Start task" "Stop task" "Clear fault" bits are in them words. I can-t find anything in the PLC sending an Estop command to the CLC unit.

What is this? a message read command?

M002: L DBB 5
L 0
<>I
= 230.2

What language is it? Structured text Siemens style?

Any info on s7 would be a great help.
Any info on visualmotion would be a great help also. The visualmotion toolkit is what is used for programing the clc unit I believe But I can’t find a download or link to purchase

I think the CLC is looking at Indramat hardware for the E-Stop (but it's been a long time since I've seen any indramat...and wasn't that well versed back when I did).

If the indramat estop is OK, it may possibly just be looking for an E-Stop reset signal...which might be hardwired or maybe come from the PLC?

Sorry - thats probably not much help

Same Problem,

Hello,

I need your help. I have the same exact problem.

Can you please advise on how you fixed it.

I know its been a while for this post.

Thank You