Vipa Profinet connection to Kolmorgen AKD drive problem

NoName

Hello all.
I have a strange situation on my hands.
I have a VIPA CPU 315-4PN12 with firmware v2.6.0. that I am trying to connect to a Kollmorgen AKD profinet servo drive, via profinet in TIA portal v15.1

When I downloaded the configuration to the PLC I get the following error in the diagnostics.
---
Module exists.
Error

Additional information for the module:
Differences were found between the loaded configuration and the offline project.
Online article number: AKD-Pxxxxx-xxPN-xxxx
Offline article number: AKD-Pxxxxx-xxPN-xxxx
---
If I apply the same HW configuration to an S7-1200 station I have this error message but the communication between the PLC and Serov drive works:
---
Differences were found between the loaded configuration and the offline project.
Online article number: AKD-Pxxxxx-xxPN-xxxx
Offline article number: AKD-Pxxxxx-xxPN-xxxx
This difference is accepted by the system because the inserted module is compatible with the loaded module.
---

Any ideas on what could be wrong. I tried several different GSD's but it's always the same problem.

Cheers guys.
Aleix

Try the following link for the GSDML files required for Profinet:

https://www.kollmorgen.com/en-us/query/AKD%20GSDML/

I think you have to make sure you get the right version of GSDML for the version of AKD drive you have. The list in the link above lists different versions of AKD drive (ex: the latest one in the list is Release 1.18.00.004).

Hello. I have tried it, so that the firmware is identical to the GSD but the same error message is displayed in the diagnostics.
But at least the comunication has started to work...