WinCC Flex Alarms to WinCC 7.4 Alarms converter

userxyz

Hi,

Is there a tool out there to convert exported CSV files from HMI Alarms to new WinCC tags with alarms ?

Kind regards,
C

Alarm_s

Hi,

If we can use ALARM_S, then we can solve our issue by generating alarms dynamically. We have 3000 alarms per machine, this is too much to do excel mapping on it. WinCC 15.1 is not an option because we have WinCC 7.4 and the whole plant is build on this system allready.

Kind regards,
C

Similar Topics

How do you show the duration of an alarm in the alarm view control in wincc flex?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out the best way to use the built in Alarm window in WinCC Flex and incorporating it into my PLC project. Usually with my AB...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How can I use a pushbutton (digital input) to acknowledge the alarms on a TP177B running on WinCC Flex 2008. Thanks in advance Henk
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Hope you can answer me these two questions: *(From my previous thread) How can I use the "Export/Import User Administration"...
Replies
Views
Hi again, Am I correct in saying all I can import is the alarm 'text' and not the Alarm word and trigger bit? This appears to be a big...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom