GE Rx3i Modbus TCP/IP Channel Dilemma

Not any difference whatsoever on my end. I still get the same two guys every time I call whether that is my area driven or not. I asked the guy I deal with and like having a lot and he said nothing is changing for them except the name goes from GE Automation to Emerson Automation. Emerson bought them to expand their portfolio which is already massive. We have a lot of Emerson motor drives in our facility. I usually get a sigh when I ask about Modbus TCP/IP haha only because they know like the rest of us, it's a pain in GE Rx3i and Rx7i to do. Anyway, their service team I speak to says absolutely nothing changes for them on their end and they will continue support as they normally do.

I will give my $.02 I recently had to use tech support which I really dreaded. Dreaded Because The last 5 times I contacted Tech support it was Either 5 plus days to get a Reply. Or A null answer to my support topic. Unresolved cases was the norm I accepted. But,I have contacted them Twice in the last month and both times were replied within 24 hours on a medium status and both were resolved rather quickly. Ill give it two thumbs up for now and my experience is a step in the right direction.