Electrical Symbols

malaim

Does anyone know of a site where I can download the up to date electrical symbols? I am trying to draw some electrical diagrams but don't know the correct symbols for timers, solenoids lamps etc. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

If you will be using this in New Zealand, you should use the AS/NZS standard symbols.
These are contained in the series of standards AS/NZS 1102.
Unfortunately, there are several volumes of standards in this series, and they all cost money.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Doug

Symbols

There is no such thing as "up to date electrical symbols". It's a jungle out there. There are standards but they are not standardly used.

Pick the ones you like or the ones the End-user likes.