FP-X, FPWIN, Pulse Output

pfournier

I am new to the PLC world. Though ladder diagrams are not new to me, the last time I did them I used real 115V hard wired relays.

Our only PLC designer left for another job and I inherited it. Ive done everything from circuit design to programming in assemebly, basic, fortran and C and I do VHDL on ocassion, but this stuff is totally different with a language all its own and I am not finding it real intuitive.

Enough of the whining, let me get to the point.

The original design was done on an FP1 C14TD and I had to translate it to an FP-X C14TD. All this does is wait for a switch closure, run a stepper motor at a constant speed and pulse an output at a selected duty cycle.

The biggest change was the pulse output which on the FP1 was the "F164 SPD0". I had to change that to a "F172 PLSH". It compiled fine and loaded OK but when I went to switch to "RUN" mode I get the error in the Status Display "[45] Operation Error Occured". I have looked at the help in FPWIN GR and I went to the Panasonic site and read the FAQs there. I have found nothing useful.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

If necessay I will try and reproduce the ladder diagram here (looks painful to do), or perhps there is a place here to put an ".fp" file.

Thanks,
-Pete

Hi.....

a few years ago I got the same problem.
1. are you have changed y0 (k0) be out pulse? ( in configuration plc )
2. if still error, try to turn off the power source plc, for a few seconds.
after that error will disappear.
and you can connect back to your pc

I hope it can help.

sorry for my english writing is bad