Cimplicity machine edition log on

labingtone

I installed the BETA Ver 2.11 of Cimplicity Machine Edition to a Windows 2000 Professional. The network connection is peer to peer.
The log on window pop-up when i start the program. It ask me to supply user name, pasword and server.
For the user name I supplied "Administrator"
Password: leave us blank.
Server: I browse the network and I choose the name of my computer where i intalled the software.
When I press ok log on Error comes out to the screen. "Could not conect to server. Verify that the server name is correct and that the server is connected to the network."

How can I open the software?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm encountering a fault on a remote I/O node that is communicating with a Genius Bus Controller. The site can not risk stopping the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am using Cimplicity Machine Edition (TM) v4.50 Build 3173 and programming using State Logic, I have configured a CPX935. I have a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wnats to upgrade their PLC Software from Cimplicity 4.0 to Proficy 6.0. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a new project that has been specified with a GE Fanuc IC693CPU372 PLUS CPU module. I already have version 5.0 of...
Replies
Views
I'm getting a new laptop and was wondering if any one could tell me how to move the license from one pc to the other. I have Cimplicity machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom