MotionView Onboard for Kinetix 300 password

unsaint32

I am using MotionView Onboard (version 3.68) for Kinetix 300. MotionView asks me for a password for clearing fault history.

I can't find any info on where to look or how to set up that password for that. AB manual I found says at some revision the password protection was added, but gives no instruction as to how to set it up.

Does anyone know the default password for Motionview Onboard, Kinetix300 or how I can get the password? Thanks.

k300fault.jpg k300password.jpg

Just learned from Rockwell support person that clearing Kinetix 300 fault history is only allowed by Rockwell eventhough the function button is clearly available in MotionView Onboard software. They only know the password. FYI. doesn't sound very intuitive but that's what I was told.