step7 : what is the problem with my code?

qwemx

I am trying to check what is the value coming from the pot and depending on the value change the value inside the DB11.DBD0
But it is not working and when i move the POT the value remains fixed .

Show us the online screenshot
Especially where you are converting the piw xx to a real for this code to be used properly

you will need to exit the block after each network. or it will just run all networks after the one you jumped to.

either add a BEU to the end of network 2-3-4-5 or add another jump label with a nop0 and jump to that from your other networks.

i added more range to the program now it changes values in DB11.DBD0 for
0-10
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80
80-90
90-100

Could save you a lot of memory and just do the move instruction in the first network..

Or even just round up your input number..

L "AI DB".TDDrillTrqSetPot.OUT
L 1.000000e+001
/R
RND+
DTR
L 1.000000e+001
*R
T DB11.DBD 0

Wow... this is a first for me.

A piece of code shows up on PLCtalk that I am 99% sure I know the author of.

Is the system called SoftSpeed or SoftTorque? I recognize the DB numbers and naming... the name of the program gives away the other clues.

Wow... this is a first for me.

I have had it a couple times happen to me... the best one was when I was saying how good the code looked and I got a PM from a member stating that was his code and it was his first program he wrote for a CLX (small world)