sst pb3 clx communication via rs linx

abubakkar

I tried to communicate sst configuration tool through rs linx but i got "Rs Linx Communication Failure" Error .I setted Properties as Same Driver Name as Linx And Same Slot which i used for clx and path is empty as i am directly connecting to Controller and it is in same rack and controller is also in programming mode .
My linx is going online but i cannot go online in sst configuration but thru serial commun, it is happening .So anybody guide me to what else i need to do??? to communicate thru rs linx

Similar Topics

Hi experts! Is there a compatibility of firmware version between PLC L72s and SST-PB3-CLX-RLL profibus scanner ? I upgraded my PLC firmware from...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Have some cards Profibus SST-PB3-CLX Card that after power down, when back online again just said EB14 error. Anyone know this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am in need of some advice from people with experience with the above. I am currently replacing a client's SST-PFB-CLX profibus...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? We have one production line that uses AB logix5000 as main PLC and FANUC robot, SIEMENS 840Dpl as slaves. The slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are planning to use Bradcommunication's SST-PB3-CLX-Rll profibus in Controllogix platform, I have a look at the menual and tested in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom