Omron cable CS1W-CN118

brian26burk

Hello, anyone have the pinout for the Omron cable cs1w-cn118? I am trying to see the different between CS1W-CN226 cable (programmer cable). Thanks for helps.

Also you can download the Omron book of cables catalog number 9752
the main problem I have with this book is knowing which CBL number corresponds to which cable that you purchase as the book renumbers them
for example the programming cable 226 I believe is CBL-202 but not positive if someone knows which is the CBL cross reference number then I do have the pinouts

Thanks guys...I just spend couple day to find the answer on pinouts. I used new bluetooth serial adapter and work fine with the CS1W-CN226 cable, but not CS1W-CN118 cable.

Hello Brian,

There is no difference between the pinouts of those cables.
The only difference is the length.
CN118 = 0.1m
CN226 = 2.0m
(and also a CN626 = 6.0m)
If the CS1W-CN118 didn't work, then I suggest that the cable is faulty.
Hope this helps

brian26burk said:
Both cables do have different pinouts. I did take them apart and compared them, only pin #2 and #3 are same and the rest are not.
Hello Brian,
Do beg your pardon.
Didn't read the manual properly.
The CN118 is used to convert a standard RS232C cable for connecting to the peripheral port.

CN118.gif

Hope this helps