Can't browse DeviceNet through 1769-SDN

Ok, at least we're getting somewhere now.

Is the 1769-SDN on this suspect CompactBus at firmware revision 2.2? If so, then I might have to mention that anomaly I was thinking of earlier in the thread...

Regards,
George

That's the point. Is version 2.2. the problem is that the process can't stop, so I can´t upgrade the firmware for now. When the process guys give me some trime, I will update.

Thanks again

Thanks for the info on the 2.X and 4.4 1769-SDN firmware!! I was having an issue where I couldn't get RSLinx to see my 1769-SDN when I browsed into my CompactBus. It'd only show the PLC there. I had 2 identical L37ERMs w/32.011 FW and identical SDNs w/4.4 FW. I could see the SDN through one of my PLCs, but not the other. So I was able to rule out all EDS issues. I swapped the 2 1769-SDNs between the 2 PLCs and the issue would follow the PLC. I noticed in the program I had downloaded to the PLC that my SDN had been added as version 2.02. I removed the SDN from the program and added it back as version 4.04, downloaded the changes, and then I could see the SDN finally! Hopefully this'll help someone else as well.