I can't not upload program from NT20M (again)

smile

I have touch screen model NT20M (Omron).
and use software NT version 2.33.
and use cable for interface(refer lower picture) between PC and NT20M at port no.1. (refer picture uppper).

What happen ? The software can't upload program from NT20M.

Please Hint to me.

img_0046.jpg

Hello

In the NT touch screens you need to be in Transfer Mode to connect to your PC.
Did you switched the panel to this mode?
To switch to this mode you need to hold on two corners of the panel until the screen will change (in few seconds).

I hope I helped.

As well as being in transmit mode you will possibly have to change the port settings on the PC or laptop. I think its 9600 baud rate, 7 data bits, even parity, 2 stop bits. At least that worked with an NT31 and I can't remember where I got that info!Best of luck.

ArikBY said:
Hello

In the NT touch screens you need to be in Transfer Mode to connect to your PC.
Did you switched the panel to this mode?
To switch to this mode you need to hold on two corners of the panel until the screen will change (in few seconds).

I hope I helped.

Mr.ArikBY
I don't understand, please hint me again.
Smile

As you see in the above pic press on 2 from 4 corners of the screen the panel will swicth to setup mode, then select transfer mode.

The touch screen is builded from matrix of switches see the 1st pic
Press on the two point I marked until the screen will change.

nt20m.jpg