FactoryTalk View ME Station 5.0

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know where the screen saver is for ME Station V5.0?

I have installed ME Station 5.0 on an industrial PC, and the screen saver kicks in after 10-15 minutes while ME Station is running. The Windows Screensaver has been disabled. Whenever ME Station is shutdown, the screensaver does not kick in.

I cannot find any ME Station configuration for screensaver, nor any documentation regarding the same

Ian

In PanelView Plus, screen saver must be configured under Display menu. To get there, "go to configuration screen" button has to be programmed some where. It is located under Objects-advanced.
Try to apply this method to your case. I think you have to be able to get to configuration screen of virtual PanelView Plus after pressing on the button.

val_99 said:
In PanelView Plus, screen saver must be configured under Display menu. To get there, "go to configuration screen" button has to be programmed some where. It is located under Objects-advanced.
Try to apply this method to your case. I think you have to be able to get to configuration screen of virtual PanelView Plus after pressing on the button.

Thanks,

but it is not a PV+, but an industrial PC with FactorTalk View ME Station. Makes a PC behave as a PV+. There is no display screen saver properties dialog on ME Station 5.0