Twido twdlmda20dtk problem

kimd41

Hello,

I have a problem with my Twido twdlmda20dtk, when I turn it on all the leds go crazy. Any idea what can be wrong or how to diagnosticate it?

Thanks!

This model is at end of life, It sounds like a power supply problem. Check power to the unit but I bet it's the internal PSU it seems likely that it has it's own 240v (assume that is supply) or 24v if it is a 24v unit and this will provide the voltages for the electronics It sounds like it is pulsing i.e. there is an overload caused by the circuitry. Most processors will run on 5, +12 & -12 and these supplies are often switch mode with crowbar over current.

This model is at end of life, It sounds like a power supply problem. Check power to the unit but I bet it's the internal PSU it seems likely that it has it's own 240v (assume that is supply) or 24v if it is a 24v unit and this will provide the voltages for the electronics It sounds like it is pulsing i.e. there is an overload caused by the circuitry. Most processors will run on 5, +12 & -12 and these supplies are often switch mode with crowbar over current.

Thanks a lot for your reply, I will check the PSU. Do you have by any chance some sort of diagram or documentation about it?

Cheers.