RSLogix5000 Print options...

crazylizz

Hey guys,

I know I'm new here, and I tried the search button, but no luck. Perhaps I was searching for the wrong keywords...

I'm currently using RSLogix5000 and I have a question in regards to printing.

I know with previous versions of RSLogix there was a print preview option where you were able to scale down the page prior to printing.
I have a lengthly program that I would like a hard copy of, but the 12pt/14pt print font is too big. I'd really love to scale it down and save some paper (not to mention being able to see my entire rung on one sheet instead of 3)

Is this possible?

Thank you for your time,

-crazy

Printing was essentially shoved to the very back burner with RSLogix 5k, and at release 16, I don't have any hope of it ever getting better :(.

Best you can do, is print on a large format printer, or print to another document format, and try to manage that (like PDF).

Damn.

Not good news :(

But thank you very much for the fast reply.

We should bug AB/Rockwell till they fix it :D

Admin you can close the topic now, my question has been answered.

Thanks rdrast

Crazy:

I'm using version 16 but i hope this is gonna be the same for other versions. Please look at the figure attached.
Change your font here.

rs5k_printing.JPG

You can also try to print the report in pdf format so you can see it before it gets actually printed.

Hopew this will helo