Reading Array elements with KepwareEx OPC Server in RSView

iknowsomeplc

Hi,

I am struggling to resolve a problem with Kepware OPC server. I got to read some array elements from an Energymeter to my RSView. Normal tags I am able to read in RSView as well as in excel (DDE) , but don't know how to read a particular array element. Anybody has any idea ?

Similar Topics

After learning here how to create arrays in RSLogix5000 ver 20.04, I have added some monitoring for a HMI to show 1 of 3 conditions for a bank of...
Replies
Views
Hi: I am trying to read an array of 100 elements from ControlLogix to FTView SE, using VBA. I need to asign all the elements to another array tag...
Replies
Views
I have a tag called 'MBTCP.DATA.ReadData' INT[600] of which I would like to pull 16 sequential values into an add-on instruction. I will need...
Replies
Views
hi everyone i have siemens cpu 1214 FW 4.1. i want to use fieldRead for reading 50 USint array variables. if i use 2Hz to enable fieldRead this is...
Replies
Views
Looking for the easiest way to read an array of values from a controllogix processor into a PC. This 200 element array contains the instantaneous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom