softlogix 5

rejoe.koshy

hi guys,
I just wanted to know whether I can have a local rack with a softlogix processor like the ones we have with a PLC5 /slc processor?

There are no directly-connected (PCI, PCMCIA, USB, etc) I/O systems for the SoftLogix controllers, with the exception of the PCI-bus SERCOS motion cards.

RIO, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and EtherNet/IP are all used to connect I/O to SoftLogix controllers.

Remember that there was a SoftLogix 5 version of the PLC-5 controller, as well as the modern SoftLogix 5800 controller.

Similar Topics

OK, so I am running into an interesting issue. I just setup SoftLogix v23 on a system for testing, along with Studio 5000 v23. SoftLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an emulator SoftLogix on VM1 and running FTView ME on VM2. I am trying to link the two by setting up a short cut inside FTView but...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net! I am having an issue where I can't change the controller on a project to 1789. It just isn't on the list. Can someone guide me...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Need help with Solft Logix 5800. I successfully downloaded my program in slot 2 controller and slot 1 controller. But my Slot 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Good day! I'm having a problem uninstalling the SoftLogix 5800. I can't remove the unknown module. See below image or attached image...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom