Omron C200HX plc - deleting multiple end instructions.

Iqbal

Hi everyone out there,
I have a c200hx omron plc which has some multiple end instructions which i am not able to delete online. I also tried going offline and then deleting these unwanted instructions and transfer the program to the plc, but when i check the program again the unwanted instruction still remains. Can someone please give me the right procedure of eliminating these end instructions.

I'm not sure but I believe that a double end statement might be part of the settings! That would br why it appears automatically

I'm not really sure what this "double end" stuff is.... You're not being sarcastic with your answer, are you Jay?... :D

A long time ago, when I used Omron stuff (C/K series era), the use of multiple end instructions was allowed. The CPU only scanned to the first END(01) instruction, and ignored anything beyond. Sometimes this was useful, when debugging, to only scan a portion of the program. I rarely used it though...

beerchug

-Eric

The use of double end instructions was a feature (or idiosyncracy) of the Syswin programming software. Many programmers use END statements as breakpoints for debug purposes. The developers of Syswin devised the method of double END statements as a signal to the upload process that this was the real END of the program. No other Omron programming software uses this convention. With that and four bucks, you can get a cafe latte at Starbucks. :unsure:

cdlove23 said:
Have you tried the handheld programmer yet to delete the lines?
:p Thanks cdlove23. I managed to delete these using the hand held console. I was unable to do the same using the laptop with sysmate software.