Contollogix Remote Rack Status

I've been testing the rack link status using the MSG instuction. When the link is OK. StatusLinkWord.0 is set. But when the network cable is unplugged this bit stays high. Any suggestions. I do not understand how this MSG instruction can be updated if a comm loss does occur. Can someone please explain this.

Similar Topics

Can't install firmware higher than v29 on an L82E CPU Fails at end when polling for power up AB-CIP pop-up reads 'Failed to communicate with the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a strictly objective comparison of these two platforms. What are the differences; communication, modules, tags, anything and...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-L55/A, Rev. 11.25 that lost it's program while running. When I got to the panel, the BAT LED was dark and the OK LED was solid red...
Replies
Views
We have CLX system with redundancy and control net. When we inject a 4-20 signal into an input, we are losing 1mA. We have verified out source as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been reading this post for a while now and have picked up a lot of great tips. Now I need some serious help! My company wants to convert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom