MOVE Instruction in Studio 5000-Problem

Thanks for the inputs Aardwizz. I have tested the logic in RSLogix Emulate 5000 by creating similar I/O Modules(1756 series) in the Virtual Backplane ,toggling the Inputs and monitoring the outputs. However, I was not able to connect RSLogix Emulate 5000 with the physical HMI terminal-Panelview Plus 800.
I have set up the Panel View Plus 800 using Connected Components Workbench. Is there anyway I can communicate with PanelViewPlus 800 terminal using RSLogix Emulate 5000 to test the comms. If not possible with RSlogix Emulate 5000, Can I test the comms between HMI/Emulated controller using softLogix? Thanks in advance.

I am currently using softlogix 5800 to create virtual chassis. I have added the softlogix 5800 controller, SIM Modules in the I/O Configuration. But I could not find any analog modules in the drop down menu to add to the I/O configuration.I am using few analog I/O in the original RSLogix 5000 program. Any idea to mimic the analog modules. Thanks