CPU 315 DP analog addressing

They cant just be using PIB because there is no resolution in that

You are right because of data consistency... but I have seen in the past reads done by reading individual bytes from the PI.
This was because the person that wrote the program didn't understand data consistency and did not notice they could indeed change the endianness in the card instead of reversing bytes in software.

But in general this shouldn't happen.

Similar Topics

Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hi We were having a few power cuts and the CPU would not work. I had to reset the memory and he CPU would read from the memory card and start...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone... I'm working on a project where I want to use the time of the PLCs to do a specific process. In both PLCs (cpu 224 & cpu 315)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone explain the difference between rebooting a Siemens CPU 315-2 PN/DP, either by setting the switch into stop and back into run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom