SoMachine Schedule block not working

spekuliante

Hello guys,

perhaps any of you have any experience with Schneider Electric SoMachine software? I'm trying to run really simple code, I've read everything about Schedule blocks that is available on library guide, but it's just not working.

image.jpg

For example, my I0.0 will always be active, but I want my Q0.0 be active only on certain days, like here:

image.jpg

What am I doing wrong? My schedule block looks like this and my animation table look like that:

image.jpg

image.jpg

BTW, I'm running everything on simulation mode. Could that be the problem? But still, my PLC's real time clock is perfectly working in simulation.

Thank you in advance!
J.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working in so machine basic v1.5 and I'm wondering if it is possible to change the start time and stop time in a schedule block with a...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Configuring a PWM block for servo control in SoMachine today and was attempting to run in simulator to test some loop controls, will PWM output...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom