Data manipulation- moving average

make an array[20 array size] and give a pointer
make pointer varying the every 30ms by addintion 1 to the pointer also move these input value into the array by pointer array tag when pointer goes to the 20 suppose then average this.or simply use 20*30=600ms then averaged this...
but remmeber flactuation is not good dont leave it in air get reason if this is only from noise then this method is good but if some other get there and look

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am uploading a CSV from a Click PLC, doing so the rows are in groups of 10 cells (columns B-K), below that in the next row is...
Replies
Views
Knowledge of all, it indicates which hardware. To classify the adequate models of PLC and with evident capacity to: 1-Set of instrutions...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom