Registry from ControlLogix to Excel using Visual Basic Application in Factory Talk SE

Hello there, world!

The problem i'm facing up is about a registry I need to do in order to compare the set point versus the real variable I got.

From FactoryTalk Site Edition I was able to create a button and link it to VBA (Visual Basic Application) so everytime I pressed that button the registry is made.

The thing is, I need that registry to be made automatically. For example when a tag in my controller is change from 0 to 1.

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing some help to writing a batch file that will add a value of "1" into a Windows "String Value" Registry key. The registry...
Replies
Views
Hi I Hope someone can help me with this, please I want to automate a weigh bin filler(for fruit) but I 'd like to store in the HMI the total...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have one computer where the trends fail to create a history log. The first time you open a trend ( on project load ) it says "failed to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a panel script to reset a registry file in the plc at a set time of day. I am not sure what script functions to use
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom