Eb8000

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need a multi state indicator to display based on a register value. I can create it and it works fine my problem is the only one with the most states is 5 in the shape library. How do I create another state, the manual is confusing me.
I'll try to read again. Thanks

1. Draw your shape.
2. Select Library
3. Save to Library
4. Pick your Library
5. Pick your Shape Number
6. Pick your State

Tip: Verify your library and shape number before you start. It will not show you the library file before saving. You can actually overwrite a current state if you want. It also will not default to next unused state of a shape number. So make sure you know where you want to end up before you start.

Similar Topics

I am new to Easy Builder 8000 although I have managed to write a few screens and put them into use (a lot cheaper than PV+) Can anyone tell me how...
Replies
Views
I found a post asking about RS500 and EB8000 in online simulate and am trying to do the same thing.The post said to shut down RS Linx so it would...
Replies
Views
I have used the Numeric display once before on a MT8070iH and used a 16 bit unsigned integer N7 then added the decimal point in the Numeric Object...
Replies
Views
I downloaded EB8000 for a Weinview Display MT8070iH5, I can successfully download the application but can not get it to communicate with the PLC I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I found an information on forum that it is possible to make communication between simulation in RsLogix500 Emulate and Online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom