.MER runtime program showing errors

ossyben4real

My panelview plus 600 uses Rockwell automation, I powered it one day to discover that the program has crashed, I tried loading other .MER files in the FTVME but it didn't resolved. Can someone with similar experience help me out. This is what is displayed on the panelview.check attachment.

IMG_20170817_075823_027.JPG IMG_20170817_075710_825.JPG IMG_20170817_075758_271.JPG

Hi,

For whatever reason, the panelview is not communicating with the PLC.

Check your cables etc.
Is their a switch in the network? Is it working.

Can you ping the PLC? Can you ping the Panelview? (Assuming that you have ethernet comms)

This means the panel view can not connect to the PLC.
Did you click OK when the option {Replace the communication} came up. try to download the mer files again to the panel view.
Check in RSlinx if the path is properly assign to the the PLC

This means the panel view can not connect to the PLC.
Did you click OK when the option {Replace the communication} came up. try to download the mer files again to the panel view.
Check in RSlinx if the path is properly assign to the the PLC
I did tried several mer files but still the same.