Problem Configuring Ethernet for Schneider M340 PLC

dev78386

Supporting Member
Hi guys,

I am using BMXP341000 processor and a NOC04001 Communication module. I have seen some you tube videos where people configuring the ethernet are choosing (CPU) instead of default NOE (I am new to this and have no idea). I am doing my final year engineering project and trying to build a test bench using Schneider M340 PLC. Can some one help me to fix the issue looking at the error message I have attached.

Kind regards
Immanuel

IMG_2438.jpg

where it says FTP and HTTP access right behind the error message in the screenshot, change DISABLED to ENABLED for "firmware upgrade & FDR (FTP/TFTP)" and "web access (HTTP)"

the message is telling you that the module doesn't support having FTP/TFTP or HTTP disabled.