Studio 5000 Password

Look up "protection" in the help files or the site.
You need to create a "key" (sk.dat) in order to allow protection for your routines, programs, etc.

OK, it says to go to Tools>Security>source Key, but under tools>security the only options I have are log on, log off, and refresh priveledges

It may be a separate download , just the "security" setup.
I don't have tech connect but if you do you may be able to het a "getting started" sort of doc from their site.
The download will be an add-on to your studio software once you get it and run it.
It's been a few years for me.

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom