Need Some Help

sparkytex

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm on-site here trying to help out a local fish processing plant with their waste water treatment plant. They have a Trojan UV system with 4 quads, controlled by a Schneider PLC. The UV system consists of 3 UV quads with 4 UV lamps per quad which is controlled by a Trojan UV Lamp Driver card.

These lamp driver cards are a NEDAP Type:9559019
They have an input of 208-277VAC which drives an output of 2 x 300-1000W

There are 3 Lamp Driver Cards in total which control 3 Quads. Each Card control's 2 sets of two UV lamps inside the quads. On the cards there are Lamp X (2 UV lights) and Lamp Y (2 UV lights). Recently two of the three Lamp Driver card's Lamp X outputs have failed leaving the UV quads running at 50%.

On The Schneider PLC there are some red error LED's. First error LED is on the BMX-DD01602 output card. The other Red error LED is on the P34-2020 Processor. We have zero way of getting online with this Schneider PLC, all other PLC's are Compact Logix and they have RSLogix 5000 on site for that.

What I'm looking for is some general direction on what these error lights might be indicating in regards to hardware/software issues. I've spent zero time working with Schneider PLC's as I'm strictly AB guy.

I've tried Trojan tech support and Aquafine UV Tech support with no results so I'm pretty well dead in the water here.

Thanks in advance,

Tex

**EDIT - There is actually two red LED indicators on the DDO1602 Output card, One red LED on 'ERR" light and one red LED on "I/O" Light