1769 AENTR comm's on power cycle

Honestly never thought this thread would go this far.

So I'll finish it.

At customers site today, and on the phone with Tech Connect for a couple of hours.

It's rather validating when the thing that was just an oversight on your part stumps the techs at Rockwell.

We did the song and dance, no It was not the power supply, ( that got my Rep too),

It's too much too fast, the PLC L30er powering up and diagnostic in 30 seconds, Aentr in 1.5 seconds. just doesn't get it.

Solution, made 10 GSV for the ten remote cards and 10 equ, ten not equ, cycling continuously to monitor cards

Need to make up some code to deal with the Neq> Any ideas??????

remove all the Check boxes ( Major Fault When Communication fails in Run Mode). Machine starts without Major Fault on A code 16 Fault 3.

Any ways the customer is happy and I got ten hours of programming.

Love this job.

Thank you all for your time and attention to this, I appreciate it.