Real tired of this message Rockwell

JaxGTO

You know I really like all of the features that Rockwell is adding to Logix and FTView.

But I am getting really tired of seeing this "Not Responding" message!

NotResponding.jpg

You know I really like all of the features that Rockwell is adding to Logix and FTView.

But I am getting really tired of seeing this "Not Responding" message!

Agree, a well written program should never be "not responding". It should tell you that it's busy, and with luck give you a way to cancel what it's doing or a progress bar. Just because the program is thinking hard or confused isn't an excuse for the UI to freeze.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom