SCL + local array to ANY

Hi,

I just can't wrap my head around this one so all ideas and comments are more than welcome. My SCL programming skills are beginner level. What I'm trying to accomplish is to create ANY pointer of data that I have in an FC's local array. Data in the array is type of real. I have created some kind of pointer which isn't working 🔨 If the data is in a local array how do I create the pointer so that I'm able to get for example 10 first values from the array?

Here's a capture of my any pointer parameters, the array that I'm trying to copy is first in the VAR_TEMP area ( Array_1[0..99 of REAL] ) My destination block is of type ANY, am I doing something wrong?

scl.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi All, It has been a long, long time. But in times of crisis this is somewhere I hold in the highest regard for accurate and swift responses...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an intermediate-advance knowledge of programming with TIA Porta in Ladder, would you recommend me to start learning SCL for it to...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new to this amazing world of PLC, well... I mean, in practice, since I already knew electronics, programming languages, IT, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom