network interface for 94 series of markam imaje printer

ahmadk

hello every one ,
i need a manual that contain the command for request the current message in the printer
i was trying to send the command from the company manual but it was get the name of message just
i need the content of message
so if there is one who have or know the command pleases let me know
regards .

I use the transfer utility program that is free from Markem, it saves the messages on to your pc. give them a call its free.

I use the transfer utility program that is free from Markem, it saves the messages on to your pc. give them a call its free.

not all features are free
also if i want to send a message automatic from DB i need to upgrade the version, so i want to make simple app that have some of this paid features
now i want to know what is the message that printing now in printer
simple, aren't ?